CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) is most widely used business model for solar deployment in India. In CAPEX, customer purchases the solar system, by making 100% of the payment from its own resources or using bank financing.
- Fully owned solar power plant
- Return of Investment time is as low as ~ 4-5 years*
- Longer Life Cycle – solar plant is capable for power generation for 25 years
- Tax Deduction for complete Capital Expenditure for businesses.
- Reduction in working capital – low to nil energy expenses for 25 years.